Factoria Co., Ltd.
CEO Akihide Uchimura
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- We collect personal information to the extent necessary and in a lawful and fair manner.
- 2. Managing Personal Information with Care
- We manage personal information with care. We take various stringent measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage through security system, employee education and management system. In managing personal information, we also take care to ensure the accuracy of the information.
- 3. Information Use
- We use your Personal Information only for providing information, answering your questions by e-mail or phone call. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- 4. Disclosing Personal Information to External Parties: Outsourcing
- We may outsource the management of the Personal information to an external agent within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use which we disclosed to you (if the agent is an overseas agent, we will obtain your prior consent toward the outsourcing). In such case, we will enter into a contractual agreement with the agent concerning the protection of the Personal information after confirming that they are fully prepared and committed to protecting the Personal information, and take supervisory measures as appropriate.
- 5. Disclosing Personal Information to External Parties: Third Parties
In principle, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party except for the outsourcing activities mentioned below (which we may disclose personal information without prior consent)
- is required by a court, police, or a similar public institution
- is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
- is agreed and accepted by you
- is needed to fulfill your order, to a third party*
*In the rare case that we disclose personal information to a third party, we will, in principle, obtain your prior consent.
- 6. Dealing with the Individual’s Requests concerning the Personal information
- If you wish us to disclose, correct, add to, delete, suspend the use of, or (if applicable) suspend any third party’s access to your personal information, or if you wish to inquire about the purpose of use or make a complaint, please contact us, and we will comply with your request promptly to a reasonable extent after verifying your identity. If your request necessitates us taking steps such as providing, correcting, or suspending the use of information, we may first check your contact details or other personal details in order to verify your identity. Without those steps, we will not be able to comply with your request.
- 7. Changes to this Privacy Statement
- We will follow Japanese law and review this Privacy Statement from time to time and may update or revise all or a part of this Privacy Statement. Notifications of all such changes will be immediately disclosed on this page.
- 8. Contact
Enacted on Oct 9, 2008
Revised on Sep 27, 2018